Are you Dr. Bassler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13103 E Mansfield
Incyte Pathology Ps
Spokane, WA 99216Phone(509) 892-2700Fax(509) 892-2740
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Bassler Jr., MD is a board certified pathologist in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Alaska, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1989 - 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- MT State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- UT State Medical License 2004 - 2018
- ID State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1999 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2003
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsOsteitis fibrosa cystica simulating metastatic tumor. An almost-forgotten relationship.Thomas J. Bassler, Edward T. Wong, Russell K. Brynes> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1993 Dec 1
- 13 citationsCase report 749Thomas J. Simmons, Thomas J. Bassler, Charles P. Schwinn, Deborah M. Forrester> ;Skeletal Radiology. 1992 Jan 1
- Puzzled by cholesterol guidelines.Thomas J. Bassler> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1989 Apr 1
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington