Are you Dr. Bostwick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2601 E Roosevelt St
Phoenix, AZ 85008Phone(602) 344-5411
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Bostwick, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. He is affiliated with Valleywise Health.
Education & Training
- Maricopa Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Maricopa Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsIatrogenic compartment syndrome from hypertonic saline injection in Bier block.John R. Mabee, Thomas L. Bostwick, Mary Kaye Burke> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1994 Jul 1
- Pathophysiology and mechanisms of compartment syndrome.Mabee, J. R., Bostwick, T. L.> ;Orthop Rev. 1993 Feb
- Valleywise HealthPhoenix, Arizona