Are you Dr. Burke?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 N Pickaway St
Circleville, OH 43113Phone+1 740-420-8078Fax+1 740-474-8290
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Burke, MD is a pulmonologist in Circleville, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with OhioHealth Berger Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2018
- ND State Medical License Active through 1993
- WV State Medical License 1985 - 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Capitalizing on a current fad to promote poison help: (1-800-222-1222).Krenzelok, E.P., Klick, R.N., Burke, T.V., Mrvos, R.> ;Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2007-10-01
- 16 citationsPulmonary Gas Exchange During Histamine-induced Bronchoconstriction in Asthmatic SubjectsThomas V. Burke, Markus Küng, Nausherwan K. Burki> ;Chest. 1989 Oct 1
- 64 citationsThe Effect of Sleep Loss on Breathing in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseaseBarbara Phillips, Kevin R. Cooper, Thomas V. Burke> ;Chest. 1987 Jan 1
- OhioHealth Berger HospitalCircleville, Ohio