Are you Dr. Falloon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 6th Ave N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Phone+1 320-252-5131Fax+1 320-240-2118
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Falloon, MD is a neurosurgeon in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System, and CentraCare - Long Prairie.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1994 - 2000
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsDirect identification of ventrointermediate nucleus of the thalamus on magnetic resonance and computed tomography imagesArun Angelo Patil, Thomas Falloon, Francis J. Hahn, Jason J. Cheng, Stephanie Wang> ;Surgical Neurology. 1999 Jun 1