Dr. Ficho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2550 Compass Rd
Glenview, IL 60026Phone(847) 998-0010Fax(847) 998-1171
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Bilateral adrenal hemorrhage as a complication of intravenous ACTH infusion in two patients with inflammatory bowel disease.Dunlap, S. K., Meiselman, M. S., Breuer, R. I., Panella, J. S., Ficho, T. W., Reid, S. E.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 1989 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: