Are you Dr. Groblewski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office38 Hayes Ave
Beverly, MA 01915Phone(978) 969-2560
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Groblewski, DO is a family physician in Beverly, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Tennessee, and Florida. He is an Assistant Professor at University Massachusetts Medical School.
Education & Training
- Eastern Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State License 2019 - 2023
- FL State License 2019 - 2024
- NH State License 2018 - 2024
- VT State License 2018 - 2022
- MA State License 1998 - 2023
- ME State License 1996 - 2009
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsThe Vitamin D Status of Prison InmatesBenjamin U. Nwosu, Louise Maranda, Rosalie Berry, Barbara Colocino, Carlos Flores, Kerry Folkman, Thomas Groblewski, Patricia Ruze> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Mar 5