Are you Dr. Hatch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd
Portland, OR 97239Phone+1 503-220-8262Fax+1 360-759-1688
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Hatch, MD is a board certified urologist in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. He is affiliated with VA Portland Healthcare System and OHSU Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Urology, 1979 - 1983
- Tucson Hospitals Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsDisseminated intravascular coagulation in cadaveric organ donors. Incidence and effect on renal transplantation.Thomas R. Hefty, Louis W. Cotterell, Stephanie C. Fraser, Scott H. Goodnight, Thomas R. Hatch> ;Transplantation. 1993 Feb 1
- 7 citationsSuccessful Term Delivery by Cesarean Section in a Patient with a Continent Ileocecal Urinary ReservoirThomas R. Hatch, Richard W. Steinberg, Lowell E. Davis> ;The Journal of Urology. 1991 Oct 1
- 2 citationsProstatic occurrence of transitional cellcarcinoma after intravesical chemotherapyMichael J. Lemmers, Eugene F. Fuchs, Thomas R. Hatch, Bruce A. Lowe> ;Urology. 1991 May 1
- Join now to see all
- There's Nothing Normal About Learning from Home: How Coronavirus School Closures Could Cause 'Historic Academic Regression'April 13th, 2020
- Beech Tree Labs Selects Curavit Clinical Research to Push Toward 100% Virtual Clinical TrialsOctober 11th, 2020