Dr. Heyne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMassachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-7782
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2012 - 2016
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- The earliest depictions of a PIK3CA-Related Overgrowth Spectrum disorder: 17th-18th century prints of women with severe limb overgrowth.Thomas Heyne, Giovanni Neri, Angela E. Lin> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C-seminars in Medical Genetics. 2021 May 13
- Genetic and congenital disorders in pre-Hispanic Moche pottery.Harry Pachajoa, Thomas Heyne, Estephania Candelo, Nelson Purizaca-Rosillo, Denis E. Correa-Trigoso, Guillermo Gayoso, Carlos Armando Rodríguez> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C-seminars in Medical Genetics. 2021 May 13
- A Young Infant From New Hampshire With Fever, Splenomegaly, Anemia and Thrombocytopenia.Thomas Heyne, Andrea D. Tsurutis, Emily M. Herzberg, Chadi M. El Saleeby> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2019 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Faith, Science, Beauty: What Doctors Can Learn from Catholic ArtSeptember 20th, 2017
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: