Are you Dr. Holt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1005 Mar Walt Dr
Internal Medicine Department
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547Phone+1 850-863-8267Fax+1 850-862-6148
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Holt, MD is an internist in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center and Jackson Hospital and Clinic.
Education & Training
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1983
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsCyclin D1 expression as a prognostic parameter in papillary carcinoma of the thyroid.Carlos A. Muro-Cacho, Thomas M. Holt, Douglas W. Klotch, Linda B. Mora, Sandra Livingston, Neil Futran> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1999 Feb 1
- 10 citationsA morphological and histochemical study of the developing tongue musculature in the mouse: its relationship to palatal closure.Thomas M. Holt> ;American Journal of Anatomy. 1975 Oct 1
- Fort Walton Beach Medical CenterFort Walton Beach, Florida
- Jackson Hospital and ClinicMontgomery, Alabama