Are you Dr. Klootwyk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Pennsylvania Pkwy
Indianapolis, IN 46280Phone+1 317-817-1200Fax+1 317-208-1551
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Klootwyk, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital, Ascension St. Vincent Carmel Hospital, and Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1991
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Meniscal and Articular Cartilage Predictors of Outcome After Revision ACL Reconstruction: A 6-Year Follow-up Cohort Study., Rick W Wright, Laura J Huston, Amanda K Haas, Jacquelyn S Pennings, Christina R Allen, Daniel E Cooper, Thomas M DeBerardino, Warren R Dunn, Brett Brick A Lantz, Kur...> ;The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2023 Mar 1
- Descriptive Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients Undergoing Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction With and Without Tunnel Bone Grafting., Steven F DeFroda, Brett D Owens, Rick W Wright, Laura J Huston, Jacquelyn S Pennings, Amanda K Haas, Christina R Allen, Daniel E Cooper, Thomas M DeBerardino, Warren...> ;The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2022 Jul 1
- 11 citationsAssociation Between Graft Choice and 6-Year Outcomes of Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in the MARS Cohort:Rick W. Wright, Laura J. Huston, Amanda K. Haas, Jacquelyn S. Pennings, Christina R. Allen, Daniel E. Cooper, Thomas M. DeBerardino, Warren R. Dunn, Brett A. Lantz, Ku...> ;The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2021 Jul 14
- Join now to see all
- Meet the Head Orthopedic Physicians for All 32 NFL TeamsOctober 13th, 2022
- Community Hospital EastIndianapolis, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent Carmel HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana