Are you Dr. Maltese?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 Madison St.
Hutchings Psychiatric Center
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-426-3600Fax+1 315-426-6888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Maltese, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1991
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Adjunctive lamotrigine treatment for major depression.Maltese, T. M.> ;Am J Psychiatry. 1999 Nov