Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office717 N 190th Plz
Elkhorn, NE 68022Phone(402) 815-1700Fax(402) 815-1959
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1976 - 1980
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1976 - 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- A Phase 1b study of isatuximab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.Martin, T.,Baz, R.,Benson, D. M.,Lendvai, N.,Wolf, J.,Munster, P.,Lesokhin, A. M.,Wack, C.,Charpentier, E.,Campana, F.,Vij, R.> ;Blood. 2017 May 10
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: