Dr. Motz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office281 N Plum St
Fruita, CO 81521Phone(970) 858-9894Fax(970) 858-1331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Marys Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Metropolitan Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Electret accelerometers: physics and dynamic characterization.Hillenbrand, J., Haberzettl, S., Motz, T., Sessler, G. M.> ;J Acoust Soc Am. 2011 Jun
- Doctors Taking a New Approach to DyingOctober 10th, 2016
- Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical CenterFruita, Colorado
- SCL Health - St. Mary's Hospital and Medical CenterGrand Junction, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: