Are you Dr. Mensing?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W Ottley Ave
Fruita, CO 81521Phone(970) 858-2119Fax(970) 858-2743
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Elizabeth Mensing, MD is a board certified family physician in Fruita, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. She is affiliated with Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Marys Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsDietary Stearic Acid Reduces Plasma and Hepatic Cholesterol Concentrations without Increasing Bile Acid Excretion in Cholesterol-Fed HamstersCraig A Hassel, Elizabeth A. Mensing, Daniel D. Gallaher> ;Journal of Nutrition. 1997 Jun 1
- Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical CenterFruita, Colorado