Dr. Myint is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 S Bascom Ave 4th Fl
San Jose, CA 95128Phone+1 408-885-2146Fax+1 408-885-4895
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2019
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsEarly Liver Transplantation is a Viable Treatment Option in Severe Acute Alcoholic Hepatitis.Puneet Puri, George Cholankeril, Thomas Y Myint, Aparna Goel, Shiv Kumar Sarin, Ann M Harper, Aijaz Ahmed> ;Alcohol and Alcoholism. 2018 Nov 1
- Increasing Hypoxemia and Dyspnea in Mild Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.Boris I. Medarov, Haroon Chaudhry, Thomas Myint> ;JAMA. 2017 Mar 14
- California Pacific Medical Center-Davies CampusSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: