Dr. Pappas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Port Washington Blvd..
Roslyn, NY 11576Phone(516) 390-9640Fax(516) 390-9650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Pappas is a cardiologist in Roslyn, NY and is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center where he is the Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University and has been in practice 30 years. He practices consultative and interventional cardiology, specializing in intracoronary imaging techniques.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 1989 - 1990
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1988
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- Newsday - Top Doctors on Long Island Castle Connolly, 2008, 2010-2014
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2011
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSafety of Same-Day Discharge after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Orbital Atherectomy.Evan Shlofmitz, Allen Jeremias, Alec Goldberg, Thomas Pappas, Andrew D. Berke, George Petrossian, Theofanis Tsiamtsiouris, Andrew E. Lituchy, Michael S. Lee, Richard S...> ;Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine. 2019 Jul 1
- 18 citationsThe presence, characterization and prognosis of coronary plaques among patients with zero coronary calcium scoresSeth Uretsky, Alan Rozanski, Padmakshi Singh, Azhar Supariwala, Prashanth Atluri, Sripal Bangalore, Thomas W. Pappas, Edward A. Fisher, M. Robert Peters> ;International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging. 2011 Jul 1
- 6 citationsUnusually located left atrial papillary fibroelastoma with probable embolization to the spinal cord.Gary R. Friedman, Thomas W. Pappas, Robert Colangelo, Paul A. Tunick, Robin S. Freedberg, John V. Scholes, Itzhak Kronzon> ;Echocardiography-a Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound and Allied Techniques. 2001 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: