Dr. Ruenger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office67 S Bedford St
Suite 100 E
Burlington, MA 01803Phone(781) 744-5115Fax(781) 744-5687
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kiel - Christian-Albrechts Faculty of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- The US-based Photomedicine Society.Thomas M Ruenger> ;Photodermatology, Photoimmunology and Photomedicine. 2013 Dec 1
- 73 citationsLhx2 differentially regulates Sox9, Tcf4 and Lgr5 in hair follicle stem cells to promote epidermal regeneration after injury.Andrei N. Mardaryev, N. Meier, Krzysztof Poterlowicz, Andrey A. Sharov, Tatyana Y. Sharova, Mohammed I. Ahmed, Valentina Rapisarda, Christopher J. Lewis, Michael Y. Fe...> ;Development. 2011 Nov 15
- Retraction: “Oral Polypodium Leucomotos Increases the Anti-Inflammatory and Melanogenic Responses of the Skin to Different Modalities of Sun Exposures: A Pilot Study” by Calzavara-Pinton PG, Rossi MT, Zanca A, Arisi M, Gonzalez S, and Venturini MSeptember 21st, 2016
- Underlying Mechanisms Discovered of Skin Hardening SyndromesMay 18th, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: