Are you Dr. Sheedy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2130 Big Bend Rd
Prohealth Care Medical Associates Inc.
Waukesha, WI 53189Phone+1 262-928-7555Fax+1 262-513-7575
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Sheedy, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Waukesha, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Pediatrics, 1989 - 1993
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Urinary screening for Neisseria gonorrhoeae in asymptomatic individuals from Queensland, Australia: an evaluation using three nucleic acid amplification methods.Farrell, D. J., Sheedy, T. J.> ;Pathology. 2001 May
- Laboratory and clinical experience with a monoclonal antibody-based radioimmunoassay for serum total thyroxine.Wilke, T. J., Sheedy, T. J., Hirning, D. A.> ;J Clin Chem Clin Biochem. 1985 Jan 01
- Waukesha Memorial HospitalWaukesha, Wisconsin