Dr. Waddington is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Waddington's full profile
OfficePulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
1500 East Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010Phone+1 626-256-4673Fax+1 626-256-8640
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Waddington is a physician at the City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital. He received his medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine and has been in practice for 16 years. He specializes in Pulmonary & Critical Care medicine as well as interventional pulmonology with an emphasis on pleural disease and airway obstruction.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- University of California (Irvine)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsTherapeutic Potential of Olaparib in Combination With Pembrolizumab in a Young Patient With a Maternally Inherited BRCA2 Germline Variant: A Research ReportThomas Waddington, Isa Mambetsariev, Rebecca Pharaon, Jeremy Fricke, Angel Ray Baroz, Hannah Romo, Bassam Ghanem, Stacy W. Gray, Ravi Salgia> ;Clinical Lung Cancer. 2021 Jan 27
- 4 citationsComputational fluid dynamics evaluation of excessive dynamic airway collapseShahab Taherian, Hamid Rahai, Bernardo Gomez, Thomas Waddington, Farhad Mazdisnian> ;Clinical Biomechanics. 2017 Dec 1
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: