Overview of Dr. Waddington
Dr. Thomas Waddington is a physician at the City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital. He received his medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine and has been in practice for 16 years. He specializes in Pulmonary & Critical Care medicine as well as interventional pulmonology with an emphasis on pleural disease and airway obstruction.
Office1500 E. Durate Rd Bld51-A Office 127
Duarte, CA 91010Fax(626) 256-8640
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- University of California (Irvine)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsComputational fluid dynamics evaluation of excessive dynamic airway collapseShahab Taherian, Hamid Rahai, Bernardo Gomez, Thomas Waddington, Farhad Mazdisnian> ;Clinical Biomechanics. 2017 Dec 1
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: