Dr. Tran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2825 Capitol Ave
Sacramento, CA 95816Phone(916) 887-0360
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- Nova Southeastern UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2011 - 2022
- FL State License 2008 - 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsLower respiratory tract viral infections in pediatric abdominal organ transplant recipients: A single hospital inpatient cohort studyThy Thai Tran, Ivan A. Gonzalez, Akin Tekin, Gwenn E. McLaughlin> ;Pediatric Transplantation. 2013 Aug 1
- 1 citationsNonsurgical Care of Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant Recipients A Review for the IntensivistReinhard Hopfner, Thy Thai Tran, Eddie Island, Gwenn E. McLaughlin> ;Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2013 Jul 1
- Sutter Medical Center, SacramentoSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: