Dr. O'Grady is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Old York Rd
Abington, PA 19001Phone(215) 481-3287
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1990
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsPsychological variables predict decisions regarding implantation of a spinal cord stimulator.Robert A. Ruchinskas, Timothy O'Grady> ;Neuromodulation. 2000 Oct 1
- 9 citationsIntraoperative measurement of spinal cord blood flow in syringomyeliaWilliam F. Young, Ronald F. Tuma, Timothy O'Grady> ;Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2000 Sep 1
- 11 citationsDiagnostic obturator nerve block for inguinal and back pain: a recovered opinionYiyan Hong, Timothy O'Grady, David Lopresti, Christer Carlsson> ;Pain. 1996 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Holy Redeemer HospitalJenkintown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: