Dr. Pettigrew is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 988-1772Fax(317) 988-5523
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsAngioedema and Photosensitive Rash Induced by ValsartanCarla B. Frye, Timothy J. Pettigrew> ;Pharmacotherapy. 1998 Jul 8
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: