Dr. Kalia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 554-0000Fax(317) 554-0093
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsCo-metabolism of substrates by Bacillus thuringiensis regulates polyhydroxyalkanoate co-polymer composition.Subhasree Ray, Vipin Chandra Kalia> ;Bioresource Technology. 2017 Jan 1
- 36 citationsImprovement in methanol production by regulating the composition of synthetic gas mixture and raw biogasSanjay K.S. Patel, Primata Mardina, Dong-Wook Kim, Sang-Yong Kim, Vipin Chandra Kalia, In-Won Kim, Jung-Kul Lee> ;Bioresource Technology. 2016 Oct 1
- Assessment of Bt trait purity in different generations of transgenic cottons.Singh BP, Sandhu SS, Kalia VK, Gujart GT, Dhillon MK> ;Indian J. Exp. Biol.. 2016-04-01
- Join now to see all
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: