Dr. Sobrinho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Sobrinho's full profile
Office3614 J Dewey Gray Cir
Augusta, GA 30909Phone+1 706-860-2949Fax+1 706-860-4842
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1970 - 1972
- Federal University of Parana Faculty of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Pigmentation of the tongue after treatment with adriamycin.Rao, S. P., Potnis, A. V., Sobrinho, T. C., Brown, A. K.> ;Cancer Treat Rep. 1976 Sep
- Refractory coagulopathy in an infant with loss of clotting proteins into ascitic fluid.Johnson, C. A., Sobrinho, T. C., Aziz, E. M., Rogers, S. B.> ;Acta Paediatr Scand. 1976 Nov
- Doctors HospitalAugusta, Georgia
- University HospitalAugusta, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: