Dr. Bokelman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Front St
Wormleysburg, PA 17043
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1993 - 1996
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1991 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsTraumatic occlusion of the right coronary artery resulting in cardiogenic shock successfully treated with primary angioplastyTodd A. Bokelman, Peter S. Rahko, Brendan T. Meany, Mark D. Fausch> ;American Heart Journal. 1996 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: