Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office149 North St
Waterville, ME 04901Phone+1 207-872-1270Fax+1 207-872-1831
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Todd Miller, MD is an internist in Waterville, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Franklin Memorial Hospital and Penobscot Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2002
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCytokine sensitivity screening highlights BMP4 pathway signaling as a therapeutic opportunity in ER+ breast cancerKevin Shee, Amanda Jiang, Frederick S. Varn, Stephanie Liu, Nicole A. Traphagen, Philip Owens, Cynthia X. Ma, Jeremy Hoog, Chao Cheng, Todd R. Golub, Ravid Straussman,...> ;FASEB Journal. 2019 Feb 1
- 40 citationsTherapeutically targeting tumor microenvironment–mediated drug resistance in estrogen receptor–positive breast cancerKevin Shee, Wei Yang, John W Hinds, Riley A. Hampsch, Frederick S. Varn, Nicole A. Traphagen, Kishan Patel, Chao Cheng, Nicole P. Jenkins, Arminja N. Kettenbach, Eugen...> ;The Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2018 Mar 5
- Coamplification of miR-4728 Protects HER2-Amplified Breast Cancers from Targeted TherapyTodd W Miller, Ming Tan, Anthony C Faber, Sosipatros A Boikos> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2018 Feb 25
- Join now to see all
- The Effects Of PTEN On Tyrosine Kinase Signaling In Breast CancerNational Cancer Institute2010–2011
- Modulation Of Aromatase: Implications For Breast CancerNational Cancer Institute2007–2008
- Intrabody Therapy For Huntington'S DiseaseNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke2002–2004
- Franklin Memorial HospitalFarmington, Maine
- Penobscot Valley HospitalLincoln, Maine