Are you Dr. Rustad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 N Liberty St
Boise, ID 83704Phone(208) 367-3320Fax(208) 367-7474
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Todd Rustad, MD is an otolaryngologist in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Ohio, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and St. Luke's Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Otolaryngology, 1991 - 1996
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 2000
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsThe Subcutaneous Pedicle Flap in Melolabial ReconstructionTodd J. Rustad, Duane O. Hartshorn, Ross A. Clevens, Timothy M. Johnson, Shan R. Baker> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1998 Oct 1
- 4 citationsAP30, a differential protein marker for perilymph and cerebrospinal fluid in middle ear fluid, has been purified and identified as human apolipoprotein DQuan Sun, Michael J. Disher, Todd J. Rustad, Steven A. Telian, Philip C. Andrews> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1998 May 19