Dr. Beasley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 N Curtis Rd
Boise, ID 83706Phone(208) 302-1000Fax(208) 302-1035
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified in Otolaryngology, with over 20 years of experience in a wide-range of ENT services for patients of all ages. My expertise is coupled with an ability to compassionately listen to patient's concerns and provide options to manager problems medically or, when necessary, surgically.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology, 1994 - 1998
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 1995
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: