Dr. Killian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeTreasure Valley Nasal & Sinus Center, PLLC
3875 E. Overland Road, Suite 1C
Meridian, ID 83642Phone(208) 593-4484Fax(208) 593-4491
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Otolaryngologist, Head & Neck Surgeon with Fellowship training in Rhinology & Anterior Skull Base Surgery. I started the Treasure Valley Nasal and Sinus Center as the premier center of excellence in Idaho for the care of patients with disorders of the nose and sinuses. We provide the best possible care to our patients in a comfortable, compassionate environment that exceeds patient expectations. As an experienced surgeon with more than 3000 cases and the only fellowship-trained sinus and anterior skull base surgeon in the state of Idaho I am prepared to deal with the most challenging and complex cases.
Education & Training
- California Sinus CentersFellowship, Rhinology - Anterior Skull Base Surgery, 2011 - 2012
- Naval Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology, 2001 - 2006
- Naval Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha 1997
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsOrbital paraffinoma as a complication of endoscopic sinus surgery.Michael A. Keefe, David C. Bloom, Kelly S. Keefe, Peter James Killian> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2002 Dec 1
- Sustained-release delivery of leupeptin in the chinchilla: hearing results.Hoffer, M. E., Finley, J. C., Killian, P., Gottshall, K. R., Balough, B. J., Wester, D., Shulman, A.> ;Int Tinnitus J. 2003
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: