Are you Dr. Pagano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office816 22nd Ave
Kearney, NE 68845Phone(308) 865-2263Fax(308) 865-2541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tom Pagano, MD is a cardiologist in Kearney, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Kearney Regional Medical Center, CHI Health Good Samaritan, and Harlan County Health System.
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1980 - 1983
- Creighton University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1991 - 2021
- IA State Medical License 1988 - 2008
- NE State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsDressler's syndrome complicating radiofrequency ablation of an accessory atrioventricular pathway.Karen Rovang, Tom Hee, Tom Pagano, Syed M. Mohiuddin> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 1993 Feb 1
- 36 citationsCortical blindness after cardiac catheterization: effect of rechallenge with dye.Bhola Nath Rama, Tom Pagano, Michael DelCore, Kevin Robert Knobel, Jonathan Lee> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1993 Feb 1
- 11 citationsEchocardiographic and electrocardiographic characteristics of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with and without mitral anular calciumChandra K. Nair, Vijay Kudesia, Dale A. Hansen, Wade Thomson, Tom Pagano, Kay Ryschon, Michael H. Sketch> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1987 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Three New Changes of Command at Richmond University Medical CenterDecember 8th, 2020