Are you Dr. McGowan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3219 Central Ave
Kearney, NE 68847Phone+1 308-865-2601Fax+1 308-865-2829
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel McGowan, MD is a cardiologist in Kearney, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri. He is affiliated with CHI Health Good Samaritan, CHI Health Saint Francis, and Cozad Community Health System.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 1999
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1995 - 1998
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- KS State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1900 - 1900
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Age-related decline in striatal dopamine content and motor performance occurs in the absence of nigral cell loss in a genetic mouse model of Parkinson''s disease.Colebrooke, R. E., Humby, T., Lynch, P. J., McGowan, D. P., Xia, J., Emson, P. C.> ;Eur J Neurosci. 2006 Nov
- Cozad Community Health SystemCozad, Nebraska
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska
- Rock County HospitalBassett, Nebraska
- CHI Health Saint FrancisGrand Island, Nebraska
- Brown County HospitalAinsworth, Nebraska
- Norton County HospitalNorton, Kansas
- Decatur Health SystemsOberlin, Kansas