Are you Dr. Obrzut?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St # T-209
Yale-New Haven Hospital
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 688-2259Fax(203) 688-5599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tomasz Obrzut, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2013
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsLaboratory correlates for a phase II trial of romidepsin in cutaneous and peripheral T-cell lymphoma.Susan E. Bates, Zhirong Zhan, Kenneth Steadman, Tomasz Obrzut, Victoria Luchenko, Robin Frye, Robert W. Robey, Maria L. Turner, Erin R. Gardner, William D. Figg, Seth ...> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2010 Jan 1
- 13 citationsBecatecarin (rebeccamycin analog, NSC 655649) is a transport substrate and induces expression of the ATP-binding cassette transporter, ABCG2, in lung carcinoma cells.Robert W. Robey, Tomasz Obrzut, Suneet Shukla, Orsolya Polgar, Sira Macalou, Julian C. Bahr, Attilio Di Pietro, Suresh V. Ambudkar, Susan E. Bates> ;Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 2009 Jan 9
- 32 citationsInhibition of ABCG2-mediated transport by protein kinase inhibitors with a bisindolylmaleimide or indolocarbazole structureRobert W. Robey, Suneet Shukla, Kenneth Steadman, Tomasz Obrzut, Elizabeth M. Finley, Suresh V. Ambudkar, Susan E. Bates> ;Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. 2007 Jun 1
- University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital CenterHyattsville, Maryland