Dr. Cutson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Fulton St
Durham, NC 27705Phone(919) 286-0411
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- NC State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsIntegrated outpatient palliative care for patients with advanced cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Jessica J. Fulton, Thomas W. LeBlanc, Toni M. Cutson, Kathryn N Porter Starr, Arif H. Kamal, Katherine Ramos, Caroline E Freiermuth, Jennifer R McDuffie, Andrzej S. Ko...> ;Palliative Medicine. 2019 Feb 1
- 4 citationsAn advanced course in long term care for geriatric medicine fellows.Heidi K. White, Gwendolen T. Buhr, Eleanor S. McConnell, Robert J. Sullivan, Jack Twersky, Cathleen S. Colón-Emeric, Mitchell T. Heflin, Toni M. Cutson, William C. Log...> ;Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2013 Jul 1
- 7 citationsImpact of bereavement on progression of AIDS and HIV infection: a review.Harold W. Goforth, Jill Lowery, Toni M. Cutson, Christopher Kenedi, Mary Ann Cohen> ;Psychosomatics. 2009 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: