Dr. Wagner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office580 Saint Johnsbury Rd
Littleton, NH 03561Phone(603) 837-9005Fax(603) 788-5027
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of LouisvilleResidency, Pediatrics, 1989 - 1992
- University of Miami School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2004
- KY State Medical License 1990 - 2003
- ME State Medical License Active through 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCyclosporin and tacrolimus do not potentiate oxidative damage in pulmonary epithelial cells.Peter J. Mogayzel, Traci L. Wagner> ;Transplant International. 2003 Jun 24
- cis-Acting elements within CFTR 5'-flanking DNA are not sufficient to decrease gene expression in response to phorbol ester.Peter J. Mogayzel, Muneer Esmail, Traci L. Wagner, Pamela L. Zeitlin, Melissa A. Ashlock> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 2002 Jul 19
- Littleton Regional HealthcareLittleton, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: