Are you Dr. Taylor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office615 W Nursery St
Butler, MO 64730Phone(660) 200-7000Fax(660) 200-7016
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Trent Taylor, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Butler, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Kansas, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Bates County Memorial Hospital and Ascension Via Christi Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2013
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA quantitative study of genital skin flora in male spinal cord-injured outpatients.Trent A. Taylor, Ken B. Waites> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 1993 Jun 1