Dr. Bivalacqua is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Civic Center Boulevard, 3rd floor, West Pavilion
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 662-2891
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Urology, 2005 - 2010
- Johns Hopkins UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Bladder Cancer Undergoing Surgery Start of enrollment: 2014 Oct 01Saltzstein, D.R.,Messing, E.M.,Gee, J.R.,Shore, N.D.,Sudarshan, S.,Downs, T.,Downs, T.M.,Bivalacqua, T.J.
- Blue Light Cystoscopy With Cysview® Registry Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01Siamak Daneshmand, MD
- A Phase 1/2 Study of HS-410 in Patients With Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer After TURBT Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 01Dallas, C.,Wolk, F.,Steinberg, G.,Bailen, J.,Cochran, J.,Holzbeierlein, J.,Gibson, J.,Star, K.,Karsh, L.,Carroll, M.,Schroder, M.,Woods, M.,Allen, M.,Shore, N.,Reeves, S.,Gomez, S.,TBD, T.,Bivalacqua, T.J...
- Non-Invasive Vibrational Device to Improve Sensitivity of Urine Cytology for Bladder Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Bivalacqua, T.J.
- A Phase 1 Open Label Exploratory Study of an Autologous Neo-Urinary Conduit in Subjects Requiring Incontinent Urinary Diversion Following Radical Cystectomy Start of enrollment: 2010 Mar 01Aronstein, W.S.,Bivalacqua, T.,Bivalacqua, T.J.,Johnston, B.C.,Steinberg, G.
- Erythropoietin to Enhance Erection Recovery in Men Following Radical Prostatectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Jun 01Burnett, A.L.
Publications & Presentations
- Identifying the Optimal Number of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy Cycles in Patients with Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer.David D'Andrea, Peter C. Black, Homayoun Zargar, Colin P.N. Dinney, Francesco Soria, Michael S. Cookson, Jeffrey S. Montgomery, Wassim Kassouf, Marc A. Dall'Era, Srika...> ;The Journal of Urology. 2021 Aug 10
- Association of age with response to preoperative chemotherapy in patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer.David D'Andrea, Peter C. Black, Homayoun Zargar, Kamran Zargar-Shoshtari, Francesco Soria, Adrian Fairey, Laura S. Mertens, Colin P.N. Dinney, Maria Carmen Mir, Laura-...> ;World Journal of Urology. 2021 Aug 9
- The Genitourinary Pathology Society Update on Classification and Grading of Flat and Papillary Urothelial Neoplasia With New Reporting Recommendations and Approach to ...Mahul B. Amin, Eva Comperat, Jonathan I. Epstein, Lawrence D. True, Donna E. Hansel, Gladell P. Paner, Hikmat Al-Ahmadie, Dilek Ertoy Baydar, Trinity J. Bivalacqua, Fa...> ;Advances in Anatomic Pathology. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Original Contribution Targeted Sequencing of Plasmacytoid Urothelial Carcinoma Reveals Frequent TERT Promoter Mutations☆Morgan Cowan, Bert Vogelstein, Trinity J Bivalacqua, Gunes Guner, ScienceDirect
- Hospitalization and Readmission Costs After Radical Cystectomy in a Nationally Representative Sample: Does Urinary Reconstruction Matter?Hiten D Patel, Meera R Chappidi, Trinity J Bivalacqua, Gregory A Joice, Phillip M Pierorazio, Max Kates, Nikolai A Sopko, BJU International
- Intratunical Injection of Stromal Vascular Fraction Prevents Fibrosis in a Rat Model of Peyronie's DiseaseSeptember 2018
- Recommendations for Follow-up of Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Patients: A Consensus by the International Bladder Cancer NetworkFebruary 2018
- AUA, SMSNA Release New Acute Ischemic Priapism GuidelineSeptember 14th, 2021
- World NewsJanuary 28th, 2021
- Hospital of the University of PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: