Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office855 Montgomery Street
Student Health Clinic
Fort Worth, TX 76107Phone+1 817-735-5051
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Trisha Smith is a family physician in Fort Worth, Texas. She received her medical degree from University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio and has been in practice 21 years. She currently serves as the Medical Director for Student Health and Priority Care at UNT Health Science Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonFellowship, Integrative Medicine, 2009 - 2011
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 1999
- Wellstar Health System/Wellstar Atlanta Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physicians, Patients Need to Work on Healthy DialogueJanuary 22nd, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: