Are you Dr. Choi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2709 Meredyth Dr
Albany, GA 31707Phone(229) 889-0018Fax(229) 889-8832
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Usup Choi, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Albany, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, North Campus, Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, and Phoebe Sumter Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1978
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Saint Lukes Cornwall HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1974 - 1974
- Saint Lukes Cornwall HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Chonnam University Medical SchoolClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons