Dr. Patel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 St & Madison Ave
New York, NY 10029Phone(212) 241-2969
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Variation in interoperability across clinical laboratories nationwide.Patel, V.,McNamara, L.,Dullabh, P.,Sawchuk, M. E.,Swain, M.> ;Int J Med Inform. 2017 Nov 15
- Variation in Electronic Health Record Adoption and Readiness for Meaningful Use: 2008-2011Vaishali Patel, MD> ;Springer. 2013 Jul
- More Americans Dying from Hypothermia, CDC Says - US NewsFebruary 19th, 2015
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: