Dr. Rajani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1840 Mease Dr
Safety Harbor, FL 34695Phone(727) 328-4633Fax(727) 726-0529
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of London Faculty of MedicineClass of 1993
- University College LondonMBBS
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPeripheral Nerve Amyloidosis in Sural Nerve Biopsies A Clinicopathologic Analysis of 13 CasesBijal Rajani, Vakesh Rajani, Richard A. Prayson> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2000 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: