Dr. Larson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 East 10th Street
Dell Rapids, SD 57022Phone(605) 428-5446Fax(605) 428-2337
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Scott Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1995 - 2001
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsNovel mutation in the KCNJ10 gene in three siblings with seizures, ataxia and no electrolyte abnormalities.Muna A. Al Dhaibani, Ayman W. El-Hattab, Kathryn B. Holroyd, Jennifer L. Orthmann-Murphy, Valerie A. Larson, Khurram A. Siddiqui, Miklos Szolics, Nicoline Schiess> ;Journal of Neurogenetics. 2018 Jan 2
- Avera Dells Area HospitalDell Rapids, South Dakota
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health CenterSioux Falls, South Dakota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: