Are you Dr. Reddy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-554-0227Fax+1 317-554-0215
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Venkata Reddy, MD is a board certified neurologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1970 - 1973
- Delaware Division of Substance Abuse and Mental HealthResidency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1970
- Summa Health System/NEOMEDInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2018
- IN State Medical License 1975 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsElectroencephalographic and clinical correlation of hyponatremia induced during transurethral resection of the prostate.Venkata R. Reddy, Sreenivasa S. Moorthy> ;Annals of Neurology. 2001 Oct 1
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana