Are you Dr. Humbert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 N Elm St
Henderson, KY 42420Phone+1 270-830-4756Fax+1 270-830-4738
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vernon Humbert Jr., MD is a cardiologist in Henderson, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Illinois, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Deaconess Midtown Hospital, and Ascension St. Vincent Warrick.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1975 - 1977
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1973 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1991 - 2002
- WV State Medical License 1986 - 2000
- AL State Medical License 1983 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAortic tumour in primary anti-phospholipid syndrome.Vernon H Humbert, Ishik C. Tuna, Michael R. Harrison, David B Curtis, Stevan A Webster> ;The Lancet. 2003 May 17
- 2 citationsLate variation in ventricular function after myocardial infarction.Vernon H. Humbert, Haythem Jabi, Andrew J. Burger, Robert C. Touchon> ;Chest. 1991 Jul 1
- 38 citationsNoncardiogenic Pulmonary Edema Complicating Massive Diltiazem OverdoseVernon H. Humbert, Nancy Munn, Randall F. Hawkins> ;Chest. 1991 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent WarrickBoonville, Indiana
- Methodist HospitalHenderson, Kentucky