Are you Dr. Mills?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3550 S. 4th St.
Leavenworth, KS 66048Phone(913) 772-6046Fax(913) 758-0500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vernon Mills, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Leavenworth, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with Saint John Hospital, Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital, and Providence Medical Center.
Education & Training
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1979
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCentral nervous system Nocardia infection.Vernon A. Mills, Thomas G. Cleary, Larry Frankel, Michael E. Miner, Richard J. Wallace, Mario SilvaSosa> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 1982 Apr 1