Overview of Dr. Rotemberg
Dr. Veronica Rotemberg, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Durham, North Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
OfficeDuke Univ Sch of Med
Durham, NC 27701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Suggested methodology for longitudinal evaluation of nevi based on clinical images.Ofer Reiter, Shenara Musthaq, Nicholas Kurtansky, Dulce M. Barrios, Allan C. Halpern, Michael A. Marchetti, Ashfaq A. Marghoob, Japbani K Nanda, Joseph R. Stoll, Veron...> ;Skin Research and Technology. 2021 Aug 29
- DICOM in Dermoscopic Research: an Experience Report and a Way ForwardLiam J Caffery, Jochen Weber, Nicholas Kurtansky, David A. Clunie, Steve G. Langer, George Shih, Allan C. Halpern, Veronica Rotemberg> ;Journal of Digital Imaging. 2021 Jul 9
- Multispecialty Enterprise Imaging Workgroup Consensus on Interactive Multimedia Reporting Current State and Road to the Future: HIMSS-SIIM Collaborative White Paper.Christopher J. Roth, David A. Clunie, David Vining, Seth A. Berkowitz, Alejandro Berlin, Jean-Pierre Bissonnette, Shawn D. Clark, Toby C. Cornish, Monief Eid, Cree M. ...> ;Journal of Digital Imaging. 2021 Jun 15
- Join now to see all
- Melanoma Research Alliance Announces $8.2 Million for 33 Grant Awards to Advance Melanoma ResearchApril 30th, 2019
- Author Correction: A Patient-Centric Dataset of Images and Metadata for Identifying Melanomas Using Clinical ContextMarch 6th, 2021
- AI Detects Ugly-Duckling Skin Lesions for Melanoma Follow-UpMarch 2nd, 2021
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: