Are you Dr. Reus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone+1 415-476-7478Fax+1 415-476-7404
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Victor Reus, MD is a geriatrician in San Francisco, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center and Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Psychiatry, 1974 - 1976
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1974 - 1977
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2014
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDimensions of childhood adversity differentially affect biological aging in major depression.Ryan Rampersaud, Ekaterina Protsenko, Ruoting Yang, Victor Reus, Rasha Hammamieh, Gwyneth W Y Wu, Elissa Epel, Marti Jett, Aarti Gautam, Synthia H Mellon, Owen M Wolko...> ;Translational Psychiatry. 2022 Oct 4
- Recommendations for the Usage of Ketamine and Esketamine.Victor I. Reus> ;The American Journal of Psychiatry. 2021 Dec 1
- 5 citationsBlood-based mitochondrial respiratory chain function in major depression.Johan Fernström, Synthia H. Mellon, Marlon A. McGill, Martin Picard, Victor I. Reus, Christina M. Hough, Jue Lin, Elissa S. Epel, Owen M. Wolkowitz, Daniel Lindqvist> ;Translational Psychiatry. 2021 Nov 17
- Join now to see all
- APA Guideline Backs Naltrexone, Acamprosate for Alcohol Use DisorderJanuary 10th, 2018
- Psychiatry and Mental Illness: Has Science Gone Too Far?September 18th, 2013
- Training The Next Generation Of Mental Health ResearchersNational Institute Of Mental Health2011
- Training Next Generation Mental Health ResearchersNational Institute Of Mental Health2000–2009
- Candidate Gene Study Of Obsessive-Compulsive DisorderNational Center For Research Resources2004–2005
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California