Dr. Katz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1725 E 12th St
Brooklyn, NY 11229Phone(718) 375-2300Fax(646) 558-2155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 1996 - 1998
- Tbilisi State Medical UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- The sacroiliac joint: a potential cause of pain after lumbar fusion to the sacrum.Katz, V., Schofferman, J., Reynolds, J.> ;J Spinal Disord Tech. 2003 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: