Dr. Surgan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Ave
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 339-7870Fax(732) 745-1632
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical SciencesFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2008 - 2009
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Child Neurology, 2003 - 2006
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLimb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2A resulting from homozygous G2338C transversion mutation in the calpain-3 gene.Leema Reddy Peddareddygari, Victoria Surgan, Raji P. Grewal> ;Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease. 2010 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: