Are you Dr. Subramanian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7610 Carroll Ave
Takoma Park, MD 20912Phone(301) 891-6080Fax(301) 891-6091
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Subramanian, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Takoma Park, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland. She is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1978
- Prince George's Hospital CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Immune response to tissue-restricted self-antigens induces airway inflammation and fibrosis following murine lung transplantation.Subramanian, V.,Ramachandran, S.,Banan, B.,Bharat, A.,Wang, X.,Benshoff, N.,Kreisel, D.,Gelman, A. E.,Mohanakumar, T.> ;Am. J. Transplant.. 2014 Sep 16
- T Regulatory Cells Play a Significant Role in Modulating MHC Class I Antibody-Induced Obliterative Airway DiseaseV Subramanian, G A Patterson> ;Wiley. 2012 Oct
- ABO-incompatible organ transplantation.Subramanian, V.,Ramachandran, S.,Klein, C.,Wellen, J. R.,Shenoy, S.,Chapman, W. C.,Mohanakumar, T.> ;Int. J. Immunogenet.. 2012 Feb 22
- Join now to see all
- Adventist HealthCare RehabilitationTakoma Park, Maryland