Are you Dr. Loving?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1900 N Higley Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234Phone(480) 543-2000Fax(480) 543-3061
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Vilert Loving, MD is a board certified radiologist in Gilbert, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Washington, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Banner Gateway Medical Center and Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Radiology, 2005 - 2009
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Collaborative interdepartmental teams: benefits, challenges, alternatives, and the ingredients for team success.Vilert A. Loving> ;Clinical Imaging. 2021 Jan 1
- Call For Help! The Importance of Role Delineation in a Standardized Contrast Media Emergency Response Protocol.Vilert A. Loving, Brian S Johnston, Elizabeth Valencia, Shay Dupras, Kristi Blackhurst, Joseph Rush, Rebekah Johnson, Mariann Figuli> ;Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. 2019 Mar 1
- Surveillance Imaging After MRI-Guided Benign Breast Biopsies.Bhavika K. Patel, Tom Chen, Mary S. Newell, Heidi E. Kosiorek, Vilert A. Loving, Carl J. D'Orsi> ;Journal of The American College of Radiology. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all